Other Areas

Other Areas

Accidents at Work

If you have been involved in an accident at work which was not your fault or suffered a workplace injury caused by another colleague, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation. Read more.......

Accidents in Public Places

All companies have a duty of care to visitors to their premises, including members of the public or employees from other companies, to ensure that there is no risk of injury while visiting them. If you have been injured whilst in a public place such as a shop, supermarket or car park, please contact us to discuss your claim with a free consultation. Read more…..

Criminal Injury Compensation Claims

If you are the victim of a violent crime in the UK you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) which pays compensation to victims of violent crimes which have occurred in Great Britain (including British aircraft, hovercraft and ships but not Northern Ireland). The CICA is an organisation set up to compensate victims of violent crime. Read more.......

Holiday Injury or Sickness

Have you been injured or taken ill whilst on holiday? You may be entitled to compensation. Contact us for free 30 minute consultation
Book Now
Share by: