Legal costs is an increasingly complex and specialist area of law and practice. With the introduction of the Civil Procedure Rules on 26 April 1999 and the continuing evolution of funding arrangements for legal work, significant issues continue to occupy the courts at all levels.
Our firm is pleased to offer its clients a complete costs service, tailored to our individual clients’ needs. We operate a flexible fee structure for clients. Whilst most work is undertaken on an hourly rate basis, we are happy to accommodate clients who prefer the preparation of Bills of Costs to be charged on a percentage of the profit costs as drawn. For appropriate work we also offer fixed fees.
Our cost services include:
- Preparation of all Bills of Costs for Detailed Assessment
- Statements of Costs for Summary Assessment
- Opposing all costs claims and preparation of Points of Dispute
- Advice and conduct of negotiations
- Costs Litigation
- Costs Estimates and Budgeting