Dr Jane Elgar – Solicitor & Partner
Jane is an experienced employment lawyer. She has a breadth and depth of knowledge in employment matters having advised a range of clients, both employers and individuals, on all aspects of employment law. She has a PHD in employment law. Jane also brings to her role a practical understanding of workplace matters based on a number of years experience at senior management level in both the public and private sectors, including local government and independent television where she worked as an HR Professional.
Examples of the matters on which Jane has advised and assisted clients include:
- Employment tribunal and employment appeal tribunal hearings
- Contracts of employment and Company policies
- Senior executive benefits packages
- Redundancies and business re-organisations
- Handling sickness absence, including long term absence and disability issues
- Conduct and disciplinary matters
- Equal opportunities, diversity and discrimination issues
- Maternity and flexible working requests
- Termination of employment and compromise agreements
We look forward to being able to offer to our client’s innovative and expert employment advice, as well as regular seminars and customised training sessions on employment matters.
Areas of Expertise
Phone: 01277 636426
Secretary: Gill Collins